The management Federal College of Agriculture, Akure (FECA), is requesting for applications from suitably qualified candidates to its 2022/2023 academic session Post UTME screening exercise.
Federal College of Agriculture Akure Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Eligibility
- To be eligible for the screening exercise, candidates must have chosen the Federal College of Agriculture, Akure (FECA) as their first choice and scored 100 and above in the 2022 UTME. Any candidate with Lower Scores should not apply.
- Candidates who made FECA their second, third or fourth choice. Such candidates are required to ensure that they do a change of institution to Federal College of Agriculture Akure as the first choice.
- Candidates who did not choose FECA at all but are willing to change to FECA
- In addition, each candidate must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings. WAEC, NECO and NABTEB are acceptable.
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Animal Health and Production Technology
- Computer Science
- Fisheries Technology
- Forestry Technology
- Horticultural Technology
How to Apply for Federal College of Agriculture Akure Post UTME Form 2022/2023
- Prospective candidates will visit applicant.fecaakure.edu.ng/ and enter their valid email and phone number in the spaces provided.
- A verification link will then be sent to the email entered. Go to your email and look for an email verification link from FECA Akure.
- Click the link to make a payment of N533.00 for a confirmation code which will be sent to the email after successful payment.
- The email and confirmation code will be used to login into the application portal.
ONLINE PAYMENT AND APPLICATION FORM: To make the application payment and complete your application, login again with your email and confirmation code and read the FECA Application Process on the Dashboard.
NOTE: Applicants should also ensure that they upload their O’Level result on JAMB CAPS at JAMB office or any JAMB accredited CBT centre. Candidates awaiting results are also eligible to apply. They are to ensure that they upload their O’Level results as soon as their results are released.
For more information or clarification or other issues, candidates can visit the College website www.feca.edu.ng
Deadline: Not Specified.