Dominican University, Ibadan (DUI), Oyo State, is now selling the post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for Dominican University post UTME form below.
Dominican University Undergraduate Courses
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.A. Philosophy
- B.A. Christian Religious Studies
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Maths
- B.Sc. Botany
- B.Sc. Zoology
- B.Sc. Physics
DUI Cut-Off Mark & Admission Requirements
Admission shall be open to all irrespective of sex, religion, ethnicity, race or political conviction. However, prospective candidates seeking admission must not be less than 16 years of age by October of the Admission year.
- All admission shall be through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB);
- Into 100 level (UTME), prospective students must:
- Obtain five (5) credit passes at SSCE (or its equivalent) in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings;
- Score a minimum of 140 in UTME in relevant subjects.
- To be eligible for consideration for direct entry admission (into 200 level), a candidate must, in addition to obtaining five (5) credit passes at SSCE (or its equivalent) in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings, also:
- hold a General Certificate of Education with pass at ‘A’ level in a minimum of two subjects chosen from a list approved by the Senate from time to time; or
- have credit level pass in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or Merit pass in National Certificate in Education (NCE) from an approved College or Polytechnic, or
- hold first degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) from an approved University or Polytechnic.
- All candidates would be required to submit to post-UTME screening and must satisfy the special requirements of the College/Department to which admission is being sought.
Dominican University School Fees
Dominican University fees are affordable. Parents and Guardians have the opportunity to make the payments in two instalments of 60% and 40%. The first Instalment is paid before Registration while the second instalment is paid before the First Semester Examination.
1. Admission Service Charge Payable Once: (for new students eg. medical/drug test, admission, matriculation fees, etc) N100, 500.00
2. Tuition/Other Fees: N422,700.00
3. Hostel Fee/Bed Space (Optional): N120,000.00 (2 per room);
GRAND TOTAL: N643,200.00
How to Apply for Dominican University Post UTME Form
The general public is hereby notified that the Post-UTME Screening Exercises for candidates who wish to pursue different programmes of study at the University have begun. Post-UTME screening for the 2022/2023 Academic Session has commenced for interested candidates.
Kindly note that candidates who did not initially choose the Dominican University Ibadan for the 2022 UTME but are now interested in studying at the University are equally welcome.
The Online Application Form Fee is: #10, 000, and the Post-UTME Screening Exercise Fee is: #2,000.
These fees are to be paid into the following bank account:
Account Name: Dom Uni Projdu Admission Acct
Account Number: 0601729554
Bank: GTBank PLC
Dominican University Post UTME Screening
Post-UTME screening for the 2022/2023 Academic Session commences on Wednesday, August 3, 2022, and would subsequently hold every Wednesday of the week between 11.00 am and 3.00 pm for interested candidates.
Candidates who scored 140 and above in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are invited to participate in the Post-UTME Screening exercise.
When coming for the Post-UTME Screening Excercise, you are to come with the following :
- Jamb Change of Institution (if applicable)
- Jamb Result Slip (Coloured)
- SSCE (WAEC / NECO) Results
- A Passport Photograph (Coloured)
- Proof of Payment for Online Application form ₦10,000
- Proof of Payment for Post-UTME screening Excercise ₦2,000
For further inquiries, call 0905 558 8866 or 0903 000 1712 or send mail to [email protected]