The Delta State University, Abraka In collaboration with the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB), invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the school of Foundation Studies for the 2022/2023 session. Highly successful candidates after an approved examination administered by JUPEB are eligible for consideration into 200 level of the Degree programme of the University through JAMB.
- DELSU Direct Entry Screening Form for 2022/2023 Session
- DELSU Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2022/2023
- Delta State School of Marine Technology ND Admission Form 2022/2023
- Delta State University of Science and Technology Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Session
DELSU JUPEB admission form 2022/2023 academic session Requirements
Candidates seeking admission into the JUPEB Foundation Programmes must possess a minimum of five (5) credit passes in at least five (5) “O” Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings in GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB). However, for Medicine & Surgery, Nursing and Pharmacy the 5 O’ level credit must be at one sitting Candidates awaiting result can apply.
Duration of programme;
The duration of study is a minimum of one Academic Session of Two Semesters. Successful candidates are to be accommodated in the University Halls of residence in Site II, Delta State University, Abraka.
How to Apply for DELSU JUPEB admission form 2022/2023 academic session
- Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N20,000 (Twenty Thousand Naira only).
- Procedure to Generate Virtual PIN
- i). Visit www.delsuonline.com.
- ii). Click online Application
- iii). Click Start
- iv). Click on JUPEB
- v). Click Start
- vi). Submit the form and generate PIN
- vii). Print out the PIN generated. viii). Visit any of the specified banks for payment.
- Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Ensure that names are correctly entered as errors would not be entertained. Procedure to Generate Virtual PIN
- The application form must be correctly filled with all the required information before submitting online and thereafter print out in the DELSU website.
- Upload a recent coloured passport size photograph (scanned, not more than 3 months old passport) with red background. Webcam photograph is not acceptable.
- Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the examination schedule. All candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
Courses available in the Faculties, Department and subject combinations
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE||i. Agric Economics|
ii. Agric. Extension
iii. Crop and Soil Science
v. Animal Science
Forestry and Wild Life
|Biology, Chemistry & Physics|
|FACULTY OF ARTS||i. English & Literary Studies|
ii. Fine & Applied Arts
iv. History & Diplomacy
vii. Religious Studies
|COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES||i. Anatomy|
ii. Medical Biochemistry
iv. Medical Lab. Science
|FACULTY OF PHARMACY||Pharmacy||Biology/Chemistry/|
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING||Chemical Engineering|
Mechanical Engineering Petroleum Engineering
|FACULTY OF LAW||Law||Government/Literature/CRS|
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION||i. Arts Education|
ii. Social Science Education
iii. Science Education
iv. Education Foundations
v. Agricultural Education
vi. Business Education
vii. Home Economics Education
viii. Industrial Technology Education
ix. Library & Information Science
x. Health Education
Human Kinetics Education
As in Arts
As in Science for Science Education
Education (Social Science)
As in Social Science
|FACULTY OF SCIENCE||Animal & Environmental Biology|
|FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT/SOCIAL SCIENCES||Accounting|
Banking and Finance
Geography & Regional Planning
Mode of Study
Direct contact at the JUPEB Study Centre, Delta State University, Abraka. Lectures are conducted from 8a.m-4p.m. Monday to Friday.
- Fill your Bio-Data correctly as no complaint about wrong bio-data will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who uploaded wrong bio-data will be disqualified and application fee forfeited.
- Only coloured print out will be accepted.
- Print at least 4 copies of the Delta State University online registration form with complete passport size photograph printed in colour.
- Candidates are to follow the application instructions very carefully and ensure they select the subject combinations relevant to their course of study.
Application commences Monday 5th September to Monday, December 19, 2022.
Payment of Acceptance fees closes on Friday, January 6, 2023.
Note: Chances will be allocated on the basis of first come first served.