Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into Babcock University (BU), for 4, 5, or 6 year Degree Courses for the
2021/2022 academic session.
Babcock University Admission General Entry Requirements
- Minimum qualification for the First Degree Programs: 5 credits at the GCE/SSCE/NECO Examinations or their equivalent (at not more than 2 sittings); one sitting only for Medicine.
- Candidates below 15 years of age are advised not to apply.
- CANDIDATES AWAITING 2021 WAEC/NECO SSCE RESULTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PRESENT ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS BEFORE MATRICULATION.
- All candidates who APPLY DIRECTLY to Babcock University are REQUIRED to sit for the current JAMB examination (for 100 Level) or apply for JAMB Direct Entry admissions (for Direct Entry).
- Candidates who apply for Transfer Admissions need to present a JAMB Admission letter and transcript from previous University and Attestation Letters.
How to Apply for Babcock University Post UTME Form
Step 1: VISIT http://application2.babcock.edu.ng to start the application process. Create login details with a valid email address and telephone number to obtain your Password
Step 2: Log in with your Username as your email address and password as sent to the email address supplied in step 1.
Step 3: On the Left Panel do the following:
- · Click to fill Form. Make sure you fill in all information requested.
- · Click the button to save the form if you have filled every information.
- · Upload your Passport Photograph according to the specified size, and JPG or PNG format.
- · Select Screening Centre and Date of Screening.
Payments: Take the APPLICATION ID to the bank (Wema, Diamond, GTB, FirstBank, UBA). Tell the Teller you are paying for Babcock Application Fees via eTranzact platform. The fee is ₦2,000.00. The service charge is ₦350.00. Total ₦2,350.00.
Step 4: Once payment is done, then log in to the application system and Click Submit.
Step 5: Follow all instructions on the left menu, and be sure you print your completed Application Form
Babcock University Post UTME Centres & Dates
|S/N||STATE||LOCATION ADDRESS||POST UTME DATES|
|1||OGUN||BABCOCK UNIVERSITY Centre, Chiemela Ikonne Computer Laboratory, Babcock University, Ilishan Remo, Ogun State.||July 26, 28, 30, August 16, 18, 20, September 6, 8, 10, 27 & 29|
|2||LAGOS||SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST Church Headquarters, 524 Ikorodu Road, Maryland, Lagos.||July 26, 28, 30, August 16, 18, 20, September 6, 8, 10, 27 & 29|
|3||FCT, ABUJA||Babcock Guest House, 11, Hombori Street, off Freetown Street, Wuse 2, Abuja.||July 26, 28, 30, August 16, 18, 20, September 6, 8, 10, 27 & 29|
|4||RIVERS||SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST Church Conference Headquarters, 466/468, Ikwere Road. Rumuokwuta, Portharcourt, Rivers state.||July 26, 28, 30, August 16, 18, 20, September 6, 8, 10, 27 & 2|
CLICK HERE to download the list of courses available at Babcock University and the requirements for each of them