The management of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) has announced the schedule and requirements for the 2020/2021 academic session direct entry admission screening exercise.
Date: Thursday, February 11, 2021
Venue: TETFund Lecture Hall, Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden, Mkpat Enin LGA
Time: 10:00 am prompt
- 2020 JAMB Direct Entry Registration Slip
- Two (2) copies of AKSU Screening Slip showing the candidate’s photograph
- Writing materials (Pen, Pencil)
- No candidate with awaiting result will be offered admission in AKSU. Kindly upload your SSCE result in AKSU and JAMB portals.
- Impersonation is a serious offence, and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission
- Early arrival for the screening test is advised