Achievers University, Owo, Ondo State, has commenced the sale of post UTME / Direct Entry Admission screening form for the 2022/2023 academic session. Suitably qualified candidates are hereby advised to apply.
Achievers University Undergraduate Courses
All programmes are approved and accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
A. COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (COSMAS)
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. International Relations (including a three months French language programme abroad)
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies
B. COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (CONAS)
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Geology
- B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science
- B.NSc. Nursing Science
- B.Sc. Plant Science and Biotechnology
C. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY (COET)
- B.Eng. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Telecommunications Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
D. COLLEGE OF LAW (COL)
- LL.B – Bachelor of Laws
All the programmes are approved and accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC) and relevant professional regulatory agencies.
Achievers University Cut-Off Marks for UTME Candidates
- Nursing Science 190
- Medical Laboratory Science 150
- Human Physiology 140
- Human Anatomy 140
- Public Health 140
- Accounting 140
- Business Administration 140
- Economics 140
- Political Science 140
- International Relations 140
- Public Administration 140
- Sociology 140
- Criminology & Security 140
- Microbiology 140
- Computer Science 140
- Geology 140
- Industrial Chemistry 140
- Biochemistry 140
- Plant Science & Biotechnology 140
- Law 150
- Computer Engineering 150
- Biomedical Engineering 150
- Mechatronics Engineering 150
- Telecommunications Engineering 150
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering; 150
General Entry Requirements for Achievers University Admission
A. UTME CANDIDATES
- Candidates are required to have sat for the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a minimum score as approved by NUC and JAMB.
- They must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/ NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and any three other subjects relevant to the course of study.However, for LL.B., the five credit passes should include English Language and Literature in English.
B. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
(i) DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES (200 LEVEL)
- As for A(ii.) above, but with 2 or 3 subjects at A Level or JUPEB exam or HSC or ND or NCE or ATS results in relevant discipline. Candidates are also expected to have purchased the Direct Entry JAMB form.
- B.NSc., candidates shall, in addition to A(ii.) above, hold at least two A Level passes (Grades A – E) in Biology/Zoology and any one of Chemistry and Physics; OR the Registered Nursing Diploma Certificate (RN) of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria; OR a B.Sc. degree in any of the Biological Sciences at not lower than a Second Class Lower level.
- B.Eng., candidates shall, in addition to A (ii.) above, hold at least two A Level passes, including Mathematics and Physics; OR National Diploma (Upper Credit) in Engineering.
- LL.B.,candidates shall, in addition to A (ii.) above, hold a two or three-year Diploma certificate; OR at least two papers at Principal or Advanced Level in HSC, GCE or JUPEB; OR an acceptable bachelor’s degree.
(ii) DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES (300 LEVEL)
- HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Statistics or Mathematics is acceptable for Computer Science.
- HND in Computer Engineering is acceptable for Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering and Mechatronic Engineering.
- Professional certificates such as ACA, ACIB, ACIS, ACIN and ACIT are acceptable for Business Administration, Accounting. This is in addition to A (ii.) above.
How to Apply for Achievers University Post UTME
Candidates who did not choose Achievers University in the JAMB UTME and Direct Entry forms can process admissions by:
- Downloading the forms by clicking on the RED “Admissions Form” Button below or
- Obtaining the forms at Achievers University
Such candidates are to pay a sum of N10,000 at Ecobank Plc – Account No. 5282039914 or at the university permanent site.
However, candidates who chose Achievers University in their UTME and Direct Entry forms should come to the University’s permanent site in Owo with N2,000 fee.
Please click the link below to access our admission portal.
Complete the admission form and bring both the bank deposit slip and the form to the University Registry or scan and send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Achievers University Post UTME Screening Schedule & Centres
The next batch of Achievers University, Owo, Ondo State, Post-UTME Screening has been scheduled to hold on September 10th, 2022.
The screening exercise billed for 10 am will hold at the institution’s permanent site along Idasen-Ute road in Owo.
Other centres for the screening exercise include:
- ABUJA – Plot C, 39 Cadastral Zone B12, Yellow Building behind Oando filling station, Opp. Prince & Princess Estate, Kaura, Abuja
Call: Innocent – 08107067779, Ayo – 08163577472
- ADO-EKITI – Tinuola Int’l College, Ekiti Housing Estate, Oke-Ila, Ado-Ekiti
Call: Olukayode – 08062484836, Kayode – 0814118724
- IBADAN – Achievers High School, Ojoo, Ibadan
Call: Gbenga – 08134591733, Dokun – 08032200325
- LAGOS – Chris Bethel College, B0226, Federal Housing Estate, Off Akin Ogun Bus-Stop, Ipaja, Lagos
Call: Bayo – 08033432195, Bunmi – 07038477064
Fees are reasonable with liberal payment terms
You can call the designated phone numbers for enquiries: Adebayo 08033432195, Alaba 08037062508, Oluchi 08039366046 and Tunde 08032229522.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out.